These images were taken from XS Green, a book which contains small architectural designs. The glass dome (Lighter Than Air, Stuttgart, Germany 2004. Lucio Blandini with Werner Sobek) is 2.5m long and 8.5m high and is made of several pieces of curved glass all stuck together with a special type of glue, the first glass structure of its kind because of the fact that the glass is supporting of it's own weight.
I also think that it is very beautiful because of the invisibility of it in it's setting. Probably it does not appear to you until you are nearly upon it, and the different weather, snow, rain, sun rays would all create a different narrative for the piece.
I did this a while ago, but was not really sure how it connects to the rest of my work. It was just messing around but I still like the idea, thought that I could do something similar outside but the practicality of it is quite complicated. 
Andy gave Emma these little figures to give the idea of scale, they do change the way you perceive the space. Queen mum having a rest, and there is a toy soldier in the background looking for targets.